Friday, November 15, 2013

Introduction and my First Blog

Hello,
  My name is Rick Harvey proud owner of Royal Touch Golden Retrievers.With my wife Vickie and my Daughter Kellie we have Raised Golden Retrievers for the past 15 years.We live in the Central part of Kentucky " Bluegrass State " in a small town,kind of out in the country where our dogs can run in the open fields,even jump in the Pond and swim.We specialize in the Top Bloodlines and Show Quality of the English Cream Golden Retrievers.Our Golden Retrievers are part of our Family in ever way and are very Spoiled.Please visit our website athttp://www.royaltouchgoldenretrievers.com/
Just wanted to introduce my self and my family and will be posting a lot more in the coming days.
                                                  Our Champion Male English Cream "Richard "

1 comment: